Can anyone have a wet room?
In theory, yes. A wet room is basically a shower room that does away with the shower screen and tray, and has an open shower area which can be covered with tiles or wall panels. If your bathroom is on the small side you probably will need to include a shower screen to prevent everything getting sprayed.
Advantages of a wet room
- A wet room is super-stylish and perfect for creating a contemporary look.
- As a second bathroom, a wet room can easily increase the value of your home.
- Great for small bathrooms - removing the bath creates loads more space.
- Wet rooms are, in general, easier to clean. There's no shower screen or tray to worry about and if you go for a wall-hung sink and toilet, it's easier still.
- If it's done properly, your floor (the bit under the tiles) is better protected than it would be in a standard bathroom.
We have ceiling showers, side showers, body sprays, shower heads, hand showers. Combined with the perfect basin, WC and radiator/towel rail, with so many options to choose from your wet room will be perfect for you.
Manufacturers include: Majestic, Merlyn, Simpson, Fiora, Geberit, Roca Inspira, Bushboard, Showerwall, Mermaid, Bristan, Crosswater, Hans Grohe, Grohe Spa, MX Durastone, Lux Elements, Impey, Altro Flooring
LUX ELEMENTS is an experienced specialist in the production of polystyrene hard foam and in processing products for the building, sanitary and wellness markets. It is also used in domestic wet rooms and shower rooms for a professional finish.